Monday, January 30, 2012

How to use a demo version software for a long time by uninstall and reinstall?

Hi,



S. Bhattacharjee from kolkata, India here. I have an astrology software demo version. After the demo period of 45 days it stopped working, then I uninstall it and reinstall it again. After that it still does not working. I want to solve this problem. How can I use a demo version software for long time to doing uninstall and then reinstall? Their r 2 partitions in my heard disk C and D. I am using dual OS. Win 98 in C and Win XP with SP2 in D. The software is in D.



Thank U.How to use a demo version software for a long time by uninstall and reinstall?I believe that the demo information left behind to prevent "uninstall/reinstall" is kept in the registry, but I would NOT advise doing anything to the registry unless you know what you are doing.How to use a demo version software for a long time by uninstall and reinstall?
try setting the date on your computer back one monthHow to use a demo version software for a long time by uninstall and reinstall?Hi

Macedonia here tell me name (astrology ver. softvere) I send you. crack or serial number. write to me of jvm18jvm@yahoo.comHow to use a demo version software for a long time by uninstall and reinstall?
Buy the software, bondhu bhai.How to use a demo version software for a long time by uninstall and reinstall?First, uninstall the software then got 2 ur D drive, to the folder

where U previously installed it. there must be some files which the computer would not have been able to remove. delete them

and re-install.

No comments:

Post a Comment