Monday, January 30, 2012

The software required for communicating with the ipod is not installed correctly?

I keep getting this error when opeing itunes: "The software required for communicating with the ipod is not installed correctly"



I cant tell you how many times I tried uninstalling and reinstalling itunes. I tried removing files and such. Its not just one ipod but all ipods I plug into my computer. Windows does reorganize my ipod but not itunes. What are possible soultions to this problem. Thanks! The software required for communicating with the ipod is not installed correctly?This is an usual problem with the iTunes. The only solution is that you can delete all the music files currently in your itunes and synchronize it once more. Once you synchronize it along with your new iTunes, then it will work correctly until you install a newer version not by upgrading.

Synchronization can be done when iTunes detect your iPod (it won's show your iPod in its list). It will ask a question automatically that you want to synchronize the device.Give it Yes and then proceed.





Thank You

No comments:

Post a Comment