Monday, January 30, 2012

What software does something like tradedoubler use?

I need software to be like the middle man between merchants and affiliates. Something like trade doubler use. Basically I need to be dealing with the merchant and the seller.



I need to be like the person in between both the seller and affiliate. And deal with both ends.



Eg if it were for a hotel company, I would contact as many hotels as I could, let them have banners on my site and then other sites would use my site to to get banners and promote the hotels.



What im looking for is not a hotel program but just to give you an idea.What software does something like tradedoubler use?Tradedoubler uses proprietary software.

But there are affiliate tracking softwares available.I will suggest you to use a third party tracking software, unless you got the complete development/maintenance team. some of them are

www.directtrack.com used by onenetwork direct and some other networks

www.linktrust.com used by www.revenuegateway.com affiliate network and others.

www.affiliatewiz.com

www.idevdirect.com



customizable codes are also available.

No comments:

Post a Comment