Monday, January 30, 2012

How do I allow a Printer Software to be installed?

I just bought a HP Photosmart All-in-one and I installed the software on one of my computers no problem. But when I tried to even begin my installation, the hp software continues to tell me that the software is not being allowed to install. Is that due to the user restriction? (the user is an administartor)

Help please?How do I allow a Printer Software to be installed?Right click the installer main application, the one that you execute, and pic Run as administrator.

This will give you elevated privileges.



Or, on Win 7, go to user settings in Control Panel and lower the User Account Control to never Notify!How do I allow a Printer Software to be installed?Sometimes it's difficult to install HP printer software. Go to their website, do a search with: printer model number, type of computer (mac, PC, windows, etc) and troubleshooting installation issues.



http://www.hp.com/#ProductHow do I allow a Printer Software to be installed?yes ,may be the administrator's setting is not allowing you to install the software.

or you may have problem with the computer.

No comments:

Post a Comment