Thursday, January 26, 2012

What is the best software to speed up my computer and clean up my C drive?

I'm looking for software that will make my computer faster for gaming and that will also clean up unnecessary memory off my C drive. Is there any software that will help me do this?



Thanks!What is the best software to speed up my computer and clean up my C drive?Hey! A lot of people ask this question and after many years the one I think is best is Advanced SystemCare 3 by Iobit. This program is best for a long term solution as it contains programs that can optimize your registry, speed up network, find clone files on your drive, prevent attacks, clean junk files, etc.

If you want a nice quick fix but one that still can remove a lot of cluttered temporary junk that may exist in older PC's than I would go for CCleaner by Piriform.

Heres the free version of SystemCare: http://www.iobit.com/advancedwindowscare鈥?/a>

And here is CCleaner: http://www.piriform.com/ccleaner/downloa鈥?/a>

Both are free sharewares and I recommend you download both to get your PC almost new again.

Hope that answers your question.What is the best software to speed up my computer and clean up my C drive?
Your PC is constantly reading and writing to a registry while you work, or while you are playing games, on it. This all happens in the background without you even noticing.When your PC was new, this was no problem, but the longer you have your computer, the more programs you install on it and the more the registry becomes bloated and damaged.This is the reason that your PC is running slower and might crash all of a sudden without warning. Your computer needs to work hard to go through all the registry bloat, or it might simply crash if it comes across a faulty entry.A registry cleaner will scan and repair your registry.Frequent maintenance using a registry cleaner is crucial to make your computer go faster.I should like to commend Registry Easy http://clean-computer-run-quickly.com to you !What is the best software to speed up my computer and clean up my C drive?If you want to know how to Fix PC and make your computer run faster, I think this tools would help you: http://spotmau-powersuite.kooksoft.com

You can use it to boot up any computer; fix and install Windows; optimize and speed up your system; clean up history and protect privacy; recover data and passwords; partition and format the hard drive; clone and backup your system; and more...

if you have any questions, you can use http://answers.yahoo.com for more answers, hope my answer is useful for you, good luck.What is the best software to speed up my computer and clean up my C drive?
defragment your harddrive. then go through your files and delete stuff you no longer use. a PC doesnt have the intelligence to know wat files are important to u, so manully is the best choice. as for speed in terms of gaming, its best to get more RAM or just upgrade the system entirely, as a faster processor with DDR3 RAM on machines that have more power are the current standard for games.What is the best software to speed up my computer and clean up my C drive?Top three reasons for slow response in my experience are:



1) Not enough disk space. Make sure you have ample free space on your PC or you are going to crawl. If you do not have ample space remove unwanted pgms and try to offload pics and other stuff you want to keep but do not need ready access to.



2) far too many processes running that do NOT need to be running. Top culprits here are Adobe Reader and Quicktime. Easiest way to correct this is to download and install Soluto. It is free and it will tell you everything that is loading at boot time and how much time they are eating up. It will also breakdown ALL the process into 3 groups: 1- those you can stop, 2- those you can choose to stop, and 3- those you better not touch. It will also supply you with the ability to stop these processes. Download it here:

http://www.soluto.com/



3) Your anti virus. You might want to check its settings and/or move to a different product.



If this does not speed up your computer then it is time to buy a new one. A RAM upgrade may help but that depends on your systemWhat is the best software to speed up my computer and clean up my C drive?
To speed things up a bit download this tool to scan and fix registry errors. http://www.registrycleaner-free.com/ Backup in the first place.
reginout

No comments:

Post a Comment