Monday, January 23, 2012

How to protect myself from the Software Developer stealing my idea?

Ok well I am developing a software which has huge potential, it is related to internet marketing and can get hundreds of thousands of visitors monthly, of course this is very powerful, I want to protect myself from the software developer, I am afraid he will just run away, or basically when he sees that my software has grown huge, he will take advantage of it.How to protect myself from the Software Developer stealing my idea?I doubt u will make any money off that, just get a job and effin CONFORMHow to protect myself from the Software Developer stealing my idea?hire an attorney and get a legally binding contract signed by you and the developer and witnessed by the attorney. Possibly even notarized. That will hold up in court in case anything happens
  • suzuki samurai
  • miata
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment