Monday, January 23, 2012

What is the best foreign language for software engineering major to learn?

I'm majoring in Software Engineering and looking to minor in a foreign language. My advisors told me there are a number of overseas positions available to technical majors, especially those with fluency in another language. Wondering what the best language would be besides Chinese, Japanese, or Korean. Maybe German, French, or Spanish?What is the best foreign language for software engineering major to learn?Chinese or even Arabic.What is the best foreign language for software engineering major to learn?My dad is a software engineer, he took german in college and it helps him sometimes.

I'm not for sure what the BEST one to learn is, but that's one.

Japanese is oftenly used in that field though.What is the best foreign language for software engineering major to learn?Maybe Spanish.

No comments:

Post a Comment