Thursday, January 26, 2012

What software can I use to input, analyse and make graphs etc from my questionnaire data?

I have created a questionnaire on paper and collected mnay results and want to analyse it all and find trends. Is there any software on the market that can allow for this??What software can I use to input, analyse and make graphs etc from my questionnaire data?Excel / OpenOffice.org Calc

-or-

Intel's SPSS, if you're going proWhat software can I use to input, analyse and make graphs etc from my questionnaire data?Microsoft Office Excel alone will cost $139.99 on the Microsoft Store website. Bundled in the MS Office Suite you will pay between $150 and $500 depending on the package you get. OpenOffice.org is free and completely compatible with MS Office documents. When I run Open Office it seemed to run a bit slower than MS Office, but for free you can't beat it. Open Office is a very nice and powerful program.

No comments:

Post a Comment