Monday, January 30, 2012

What software should i use to control my canon rebel with my computer?

I have a Canon Rebel XS and I want to use my laptop to see what the camera sees and take pictures and stuff. Are there any free (or paid) software applications I could use to do this? Thanks.What software should i use to control my canon rebel with my computer?Canon makes a tethering program, but whether it works with entry level dSLR's will require some more research on your part. Call Canon 800.OK-CANON



Adobe Lightroom can tether with certain Nikon and Canon cameras. Here is a link to all the supported cameras



http://kb2.adobe.com/cps/842/cpsid_84221鈥?/a>What software should i use to control my canon rebel with my computer?The camera should have come with a CD. That CD should contain a tethering software for your camera.

No comments:

Post a Comment