Monday, January 30, 2012

What software can I use to detect the bandwidth of my computers over a LAN?

I'd like to detect the bandwidth of the computers over my LAN from my server PC. I tried to search online, but only get bandwidth detector for the local PC, not for the other PCs on the network. I hope you could post some trusted software or configurations. Thanks!What software can I use to detect the bandwidth of my computers over a LAN?It's really not clear what it is you want to measure. Do you want to measure the bandwidth between two PCs on your LAN? Why not just copy a file from one to the other and see how long it takes?What software can I use to detect the bandwidth of my computers over a LAN?land depends on your router so um the faster its rated for the more bandwidth across lan
  • just tires
  • minn kota
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment