Monday, January 30, 2012

What software that can able to restore deleted files from your PC hard disk drive?

Shall i able to download that free and please give me the sites where can i download that software for free! Thanks :)What software that can able to restore deleted files from your PC hard disk drive?Use RECUVA.



Download it from here:

http://www.piriform.com/recuva



There are two other tools there CCleaner and Defragler.



CCleaner cleans up ur comp for old and unrequired files.

Defragler defragments your hard disks



Both are free and very useful in maintaining your comp.



Hope that helps.What software that can able to restore deleted files from your PC hard disk drive?I agree with ranten aout every thing, except I would install CCleaner, but then to clean your computer and not your register.

I does do the job, but not very good..

For cleaning your registry safely, you should download

Comodo Registry clenaer, It is free



http://www.warp2search.net/contentteller鈥?/a>



Recuva should indeed do the trick



I would give ranten the 10 points. in my view best answer





good luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment