Monday, January 30, 2012

What software can you buy to have capability of typing on your computer?

I need to know what software I can buy that I can scan a document on my computer and have capability of typing like a typewriter.What software can you buy to have capability of typing on your computer?the software to scan documents is card OCR but typing like a typewriting is beyond me O.OWhat software can you buy to have capability of typing on your computer?I'm not sure what you mean "typing like a typewriter". If you want to scan a document and have the ability to change the letters then you need to get Optical Character Recognition (OCR) software. Some scanner manufactures include such software when you buy a scanner.



If you mean word processing (the term for typing out a document on a computer) the most popular option is Microsoft Word, but it also expensive. For an alternative you can try Open Office (http://www.openoffice.org/) which is free and has much of the same functionality.

No comments:

Post a Comment