Saturday, February 18, 2012

How can I create a Disney Princess costume?

For Halloween, I really want to be a more modernized Disney Princess. I'm thinking like Jasmine, Snow White, Sleeping Beauty, Belle, Cinderella, Tinkerbell, etc..



I don't really want to order a costume online, I really want it to be homemade, but I don't know how to sew very well. If you guys could tell me how to create a Disney Princess costume with clothes I probably already have, some accessories I'm willing to buy, and even maybe a little bit of easy sewing, that would be EXCELLENT.



Thanks!How can I create a Disney Princess costume?
im not sure how you would make it, but most malls have the store wet seal, which has a very cute snow white costume! http://www.wetseal.com/catalog/product.j鈥?/a>


Walmart has some patterns for these, I was looking for a banana costume for my daughter and couldn't find one. So I went to look for a pattern. They didn't have a banana costume, but they had tons of other ones. Snow White, Mermaid etc. If you aren't up for sewing it from scratch, maybe you could take a dress and add the "notions" to make it look like the one on the package. Good luck.How can I create a Disney Princess costume?
a modernized disney princess...? but...disney princesses are classic, not modern....



I guess perhaps you could be Cinderella in her service dress (brown with an apron?). There are also the dresses that Ariel wore when she was with Prince Eric when she didn't have her voice and he was showing her around the kingdom. You could go as Belle in her non-princess dress...you could go as almost any of them in their non-princess dresses. I'd say the easiest dress to re-invent would be Aurora (sleeping beauty) because it's a more simple pink dress....
for a snowhite:



yellow skirt dark (http://www.loosetooth.com/Art/artpics/ye鈥?/a>



blue shirt, or tank (http://www.hairfinder.com/celebrityhairs鈥?/a> something like that but darker



red shoes/heels or even sneakers (converse would look cute!) with long red socks



red head band



apple necklace (you can find it at claire's or ardene's)How can I create a Disney Princess costume?
1. Get a dress something very colorful or if u we're going 2 be tinker bell then get something green or lime green

2. Get a crown type thing and u could get one @ the $ store

3.......im thinking what else.......................

4. Please get back 2 im thinking what else
well.... if u know how to sew... u can sew a whole bunch of fabric together. like for a jasmine costume use the silky pajamas... if u have some. but it would be cheaper if u just bought the costume itself


EBAY
bribe a man by getting naked in front of him and sleeping with him, and then he'll give you one
If you have a dress, heels, and a crown you're good to go.
get some colors that match the princess and sprinkle some glitter on it
i really dont know

No comments:

Post a Comment