Saturday, February 18, 2012

How do I become an actress for the Disney Channel?

I am a thirteen-year-old girl who wants more than anything else to work for the Disney Channel. Not because I want to be famous, but because I LOVE acting and singing, or just performing in general, and acting for Disney Channel looks like so much fun. The only problem is: I don't live in California.

I do live in Atlanta, but I have been looking EVERYWHERE and I haven't found anything for the Disney Channel. I want an agent so bad, but my parents just went through a divorce, so money is a little tight, and my mother thinks we shouldspend money on somehting more important. I am not saying my mother doesn't support my dream, I just don't think she understands how much this means to me.

I have studied acting, and gone to many classes and camps. But I have almost no experiance other than the school plays i have participated in, and a little modeling on the side.

I know I am talented enough, and I have the determination, I just need my big break.

If you can help me at all, contact meHow do I become an actress for the Disney Channel?
the agent thing..umm you dont pay any money for your agent untill you land a job or a gig....dont fall for any of that stuff like john roberts powers and stuff like that.,.their fake...two summers ago i flimed an independednt flim in LA and i didnt gewt paid for it so there for my agent didnt get paid we only got publicity for it. and to get on the disneychannel....they cast like in LA and canada(i think this casue that is wher a majority of their shows are flimed)..which is no wher near wher you live. You can send in youor head shot and resume' (sp) to casting agents out in LA and or new york (cause that is closer) and you can also state that you would liek to do some kid programs on the disney channel





thats all i can think of for now
What a shame, because getting an agent is the most important thing to do, he/she would be the person to get you interviews. Have you taped the things that you have done. Do you have a community theater in your area, these are the things I would try for because not having an agent is the most important thing. If you have a tape of what you did in school, or of the modeling that you did you could send it to Disney and see what happens. Your doing the right thing by taking classes, other than that I'm lost as to what to tell you to do because of not having an agent, don't give up, maybe something that you'll do in the future will get you noticed. Did you know that Annette was doing her ballet recital when Walt himself was in the audience his niece was doing her recital and saw Annette and what more can I say, (every child knew who Annette was, all the guys had a crush on her) if you don't know her name ask your Mom or Grandmother they'll remember her, she was one of the first Mouseketters ! Good luck to you, it sure sounds like you have the motivation !!!!!!How do I become an actress for the Disney Channel?
It is all about who you know, not about talent...."successful" artists know this.....Keep your talent up, but attend whatever networking events that you can and do research on the internet...Find out how to contact the people who can help you get to the next level.....and keep contacting them....Oh, and don't let anyone stop you by saying "You can't do this"...Somebody is going to and it might as well be you....The only way to fail is not to try....
go to the plays and ask for enrollment. when you do you work your way up!How do I become an actress for the Disney Channel?
Ok, bad news, hon, but the odds of you ACTUALLY being on the disney channel are pretty slim. Why don't you try for something real? Something that in 30 years, people won't ask "whatever happened to her?" I'm sure you could do something more productive than be a child actress. If you just waste your time wishing for something that probably won't happen, then you may miss out on an oppourtunity standing right in front of you. Give yourself time to find a dream, and you might find acting may be your true dream, and maybe you could go to college and study acting, instead of just being a medeoker child actress. Don't waste your childhood. Have fun now, work later.
Listen to your local radio station! I live in the upstate of south carolina and all the time they are saying there are scouts from the creaters of dreak and josh, the suite life, hannah montanna, and cory in the house and they hold auditions in like greenville so yea
if you live near a big city then they probably have auditions near you, get a job at any place that will take you at your age, get an agent and just start fighting your way up!

good luck!

(also, have you looked online?)

%26lt;3 Sugar %26lt;3

No comments:

Post a Comment