Tuesday, February 21, 2012

What is a disney song that will show off my range?

I want to do a disney song for a solo. I have a very wide range from alto to first soprano and want to show it off. Thanks!What is a disney song that will show off my range?
Some choices that I think would be fantastic to show off great vocals:



I'm Wishing - Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs

Candle on the Water - Pete's Dragon

So This is Love - Cinderella

Someday My Prince Will Come - Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs

A Dream is a Wish Your Heart Makes - Cinderella

Reflection - Mulan

Colors of the Wind - Pocahontas

Once Upon a Dream - Sleeping Beauty

Part of Your World - The Little Mermaid

When You Wish Upon a Star - Pinocchio
I can think of one, called, " When you wish upon a Star"What is a disney song that will show off my range?
Reflection by Christina Aguilera



it was from the disney cartoon/movie



Mulan
Whistle down the wind. Or colours of the wind.What is a disney song that will show off my range?
Definitely Sally's Song from Nightmare Before Christmas.
"Part of your World" The Little Mermaid.

Or

"A Dream is a wish your Heart Makes" Cinderella.
reflections- mulan :)

No comments:

Post a Comment