Saturday, February 18, 2012

What old Disney movie(1960-1984) had an old man and some kids who discover a secret passage and treasure?

I remember very little of this movie, I watched it on the Disney channel when I was very young, probably around 1984, give or take. I remember a part of the movie where there was an old man and 2 or 3 kids and they discover a secret passageway that leads under the stairs, I think after that they find some treasure? Racking my brain and cannot seem to remember what the movie is called...What old Disney movie(1960-1984) had an old man and some kids who discover a secret passage and treasure?
I think that was "The Moonspinners" with Haley Mills.
I remember the movie but forget the title, i think two months back i watched this movie your saying. I downloaded it from http://downloadmoviesfree9.blogspot.com/鈥?/a> Try asking the admin there, he might help youWhat old Disney movie(1960-1984) had an old man and some kids who discover a secret passage and treasure?
The Goonies?
I think it's the goonies too.. but not sure if it's that old..What old Disney movie(1960-1984) had an old man and some kids who discover a secret passage and treasure?
Don't know.
try this site, they are fast video streamer. http://tra.kz/e56

No comments:

Post a Comment