Saturday, February 18, 2012

How can I become a Disney or Nick actress?

I'm really intrested in acting and would love to act in a disney or nick show! Cn u please give me some information on where to go to see audition information or and information tht would help my strt acting on disney?How can I become a Disney or Nick actress?
I Would love to become a disney actor!!! But i think that you might need an agent... im not sure. i think they would be the ones who would help with setting up auditions. And from what i've heard from various disney stars is that Disney has a nation wide talent search and you can audition for that and send in video tapes of you acting. email me for more info. I dont know everything but i know some stuff.How can I become a Disney or Nick actress?
how can we tell you if we dontknow were you live?????????peace out sucker!!!!
  • driving school
  • car battery
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment