Tuesday, February 21, 2012

How can I prepare in high school to become a disney world charcter?

I want to work at disney world at a character. I understand what i need to do for the auditions. But, as of right now i have 3 years till college and i wanna know how i can prepare for this job. I really want it. I would love to be a charcter. I already take dance and about to take theater classes but what about the look?How can I prepare in high school to become a disney world charcter?
Be a cheerleader, be in all the plays, learn to be gracious and outgoing, vivacious and friendly.How can I prepare in high school to become a disney world charcter?
DO DRAMA. ALL THE WAY. You'll meet the most interesting people, but it's definitely the best part of high school. Performing is fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment